https://i0.wp.com/douglasdalecannabis.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Screen-Shot-2022-01-03-at-12.15.51-PM.png?fit=1108%2C638&ssl=1 638 1108 Jessica Eren https://douglasdalecannabis.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Douglasdale-Logo.png Jessica Eren2022-01-03 11:15:112022-01-03 12:35:09Weed 101 – Indica | Sativa | Hybrid
Weed 101 – Indica | Sativa | Hybrid
If you’re new to the Cannabis world, we get how overwhelming it can be. If you’ve visited us in store, or checked out our live menus on our website, you might see that our products are separated into three categories of plant – Indica, Sativa and Hybrid. Read on to see why!
FULL BODY VS MENTAL HIGH
The differences between Indica, Sativa and Hybrid start right from how they are grown, their appearance, to most importantly their physiological effects. Here is a quick breakdown:
- Indica – Indica strains have dark green leaves, that are short wide fan leaves, with the buds being more dense and compact. Indica is often referred to as “in da couch” as it offers a full body relaxing sedative effect. Many use Indica strains to reduce stress, and relieve pain.
- Sativa – Sativa plant leaves are a lighter green, longer and the buds are fluffier. Sativa strains are known to have an uplifting energizing effect while offering a cerebral high that can aid in productivity and focus.
- Hybrid – Hybrid plants’ physical appearance varies based on traits they inherited from their parent strains. The effects of hybrid strains combine some of the effects of Sativa and Indica strains. Overall they tend to relax users while at the same time create a mind/body balance.
SOME OF OUR FAV WEED
- Bacio Punch by OGEN
- Wedding Pie by Back Forty
- Sensi Star by Spinach
- Dosi GMOsi by OGEN
- Lemon Z by OGEN
- Mango Taffie by Good Buds
Consuming any cannabis products will have varying effects from person to person. The above is the generalization based on each category of cannabis. Please remember that your experience could be different.
To see what we have available and the levels they are coming in at, check out our live menu. If you have any questions drop us a line at email@example.com or give us a call at 403.455.4255.